WE ACCEPT DONATIONS ALL THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!
The Priceless Gown Project receives new and gently used donations of prom gowns,
bridesmaids dresses, shoes, purses and accessories from a variety of individuals and organizations.
We request for the donated items to adhere to the following protocol.
1. Must be dry clean - no stains.
2. Ready to wear with no loose hems or broken zippers.
3. In-season fabric for April to June - no fur, leather, suede or Fall/Winter fabrics.
4. Within the last 5 years of fashion.
SHOES, PURSES & ACCESSORIES
1, Clean and/or re-conditioned (all items)
2. No broken clasps, zippers or handles (purses)
3. No missing jewels or broken clasps (jewelry/accessories)
The Priceless Gown Project has partnered with the following locations to accept new and gently used donated prom gowns, cocktail dresses and formal wear. You may call each donation center in advance to inquire about any adjusted time frames.
Cockeysville PAL Center
9836 Greenside Drive
Cockeysville, MD 21030
***Accepting donations Mon thru Fri, 3pm to 7pm.
2 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231
***Accepting donations January to March;
Mon thru Fri, 2pm to 6pm.
TAX DONATION RECEIPTS
If you wish to receive a Tax Donation Receipt, please email the following information to email@example.com:
Your Phone Number
You will receive a link to complete to obtain a receipt. According to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), a taxpayer can deduct the fair market value of clothing, household goods, used furniture, shoes, books, etc.
Thanks so much for your support!